Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Inkurable Stampers Challenge for March - Alphabet Stamps


This is my entry for the Inkurable Stampers challenge for March. Her name is "Glimmering Hope" from Stampotique stamps and I've just bought her from The Stamping Queen - http://thestampingqueen.com.au/ I just love these stamps and have begun the collection. Inkurable Stampers http://inkurablestampers.blogspot.com/ is a Stamping Challenge Blog that is run by a great lady, Sarah, who is very welcoming. She sets a monthly theme and has sponsors and prizes and samples and tutorials. This has been a great place for me to share and get some renewed confidence to do more, so check it out!!


2 comments:

  1. Looks great Katrina!

    And welcome to blogland! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these stamps! Just sooo alternative. Great work on the card as well.
    I've popped over from Inkurable stampers. Welcome to blog land and I hope you enjoy the community as much as I do. Try not to feel that you need to blog every day - just when you feel you need to is enough.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete